Monday, October 25, 2010

Letter to Mister James Lankford

October 2, 2010

Dear James:

Attached please find "JEWISH NAQBA" sent to me by my good friend and Independence War Veteran Joseph Doriel.

His sister Shulamith was beheaded by those "loving Muslims" you favor! That occurred in June 1948. I can send you the Web Site of her memorial there in Ashkelon if you'd like. Those "loving Muslims" mounted her head on a bayonet and paraded through the streets of "then" Ashkelon.

James, if you think CAIR, and, or, the part of Islam which follows the Qur'an literally, as I believe the ole KJV literally, will give we "poor, dumb" okies any other deal than "beheading" or throat slitting, then, James, you didn't study Isamic 101 as I have!

JIM VINEYARD
YEDIDIM OF ISRAEL

No comments:

Post a Comment