Thursday, March 31, 2011

Letter to Dr. Yossi Ben-Aharon

March 28, 2011

Dr. Yossi Ben-Aharon
Former Chief of Staff
Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir

Dear Yossi:

It was so good to see you, and to meet the Bride of your youth at the "Boogie Banquet" back in February at the Jerusalem Ramada. My heart went back with fondness to having met you in Washington, D.C., in April 2005 when we were lobbying Congress to try to keep Condi’s Road Map plan from disengaging those twenty-five communities in Gaza and the Shomron. You are a dear friend and I want you to know that.
I'm writing from my Motor Home parked behind Commonwealth Baptist College in Lexington, Ky. Yesterday, the L-d G-d of the Hebrews privileged me to preach to Pastor Anhuar Palacio’s Clays Mill Road Baptist Church, a Spanish Church, which meet here in the facilities of CBC. The L-d allowed me the privilege of answering questions about the "Greater-Than" religion of the Ishmaelites and their "unholy book" for about an hour and half last evening. I was amazed, at how these, just common, ordinary Spanish folks, most from Mexico, could ask the questions they did last night. Consequently, I feel impressed to send you, as well as all of my mailing lists, some thoughts about "THE GOD OF THE CHRISTIAN AND THE JEW" as compared to the "greater-than-false-god, allah," of the Ishmaelites.
When the Holy Bible, in your Jewish Tanach, the Old Testament, tells of the birth of Abraham’s son, it declares in Genesis 16:12, "And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren." In the Hebrew, as you well know, Yossi, the word is stronger than the language of our King James Bible, which, the Lord knows, I am not correcting. It says "Pere’ Adam." That means a "wild-ass" man." Not in regards to "backside," but in regards to "action." Ishmael was a "wild-donkey" man.
Our world today, Yossi, some approximate six to seven Billion people, is comprised of, let's say, one Billion followers of the god "allah," and five to six Billion "non-Muslims." Our world, however, is locked in a "life and death struggle" with the Religion of Islam, and as recent publicity shows concerning the acquisition of space for the Mosque in Murfreesboro, Tenn., the "overwhelming majority" of Americans don’t have a clue as to what the Muslims are up to.
The religion, said by its adherents to be "greater than" either of the two religions of Jehovah God, the Religion of Judaism, and the Religions of Christianity, is not only fighting with the Jews and Christians, but they have an ongoing battle with the Hindus, the Buddhists, the Animists, and the Blacks in Africa [witness all those Christian churches just burned a few days ago in Eithiopia by Muslims]. Muslims will continue to slaughter the Hindus, Buddhists, Animist, and black Africans, and then it will be Muslims fighting fellow Muslims! Shiites against the Sunnis! Sunnis against the Sunnis! And then it will be Shiites against Shiites and Sunnis against Sunnis - "his hand against every man, and every man’s hand against his hand."
The Bible tells us of the sons of Ishamel in Gen. 25:13, "And these are the names of the sons of Ishmael, by their names, according to their generations: the firstborn of Ishmael, Nebajoth; and Kedar, and Adbeel, and Mibsam,
14 And Mishma, and Dumah, and Massa,
15 Hadar, and Tema, Jetur, Naphish, and Kedemah:
16 These are the sons of Ishmael, and these are their names, by their towns, and by their castles; twelve princes according to their nations.
17 And these are the years of the life of Ishmael, an hundred and thirty and seven years: and he gave up the ghost and died; and was gathered unto his people.
The Holy Bible, your Tanach, tells us of Abraham, the "stranger," the "sojourner," who bought the Cave of Machpelah to bury Sarah in, in Genesis 23.
Gen. 23:1, "And Sarah was an hundred and seven and twenty years old: these were the years of the life of Sarah.
2 And Sarah died in Kirjatharba; the same is Hebron in the land of Canaan: and Abraham came to mourn for Sarah, and to weep for her.
3 And Abraham stood up from before his dead, and spake unto the sons of Heth, saying,
4 I am a stranger and a sojourner with you: give me a possession of a buryingplace with you, that I may bury my dead out of my sight.
5 And the children of Heth answered Abraham, saying unto him,
6 Hear us, my lord: thou art a mighty prince among us: in the choice of our sepulchres bury thy dead; none of us shall withhold from thee his sepulchre, but that thou mayest bury thy dead.
7 And Abraham stood up, and bowed himself to the people of the land, even to the children of Heth.
8 And he communed with them, saying, If it be your mind that I should bury my dead out of my sight; hear me, and intreat for me to Ephron the son of Zohar,
9 That he may give me the cave of Machpelah, which he hath, which is in the end of his field; for as much money as it is worth he shall give it me for a possession of a buryingplace amongst you.
10 And Ephron dwelt among the children of Heth: and Ephron the Hittite answered Abraham in the audience of the children of Heth, even of all that went in at the gate of his city, saying,
11 Nay, my lord, hear me: the field give I thee, and the cave that is therein, I give it thee; in the presence of the sons of my people give I it thee: bury thy dead.
12 And Abraham bowed down himself before the people of the land.
13 And he spake unto Ephron in the audience of the people of the land, saying, But if thou wilt give it, I pray thee, hear me: I will give thee money for the field; take it of me, and I will bury my dead there.
14 And Ephron answered Abraham, saying unto him,
15 My lord, hearken unto me: the land is worth four hundred shekels of silver; what is that betwixt me and thee? bury therefore thy dead.
16 And Abraham hearkened unto Ephron; and Abraham weighed to Ephron the silver, which he had named in the audience of the sons of Heth, four hundred shekels of silver, current money with the merchant.
17 And the field of Ephron, which was in Machpelah, which was before Mamre, the field, and the cave which was therein, and all the trees that were in the field, that were in all the borders round about, were made sure
18 Unto Abraham for a possession in the presence of the children of Heth, before all that went in at the gate of his city.
19 And after this, Abraham buried Sarah his wife in the cave of the field of Machpelah before Mamre: the same is Hebron in the land of Canaan.
20 And the field, and the cave that is therein, were made sure unto Abraham for a possession of a buryingplace by the sons of Heth."
Interestingly, Yossi, the Cave of Machpelah is not mentioned in the unholy Qur’an. Jerusalem is not mentioned either in the Qur’an, nor is the Temple Mount. Abraham and Sarah are buried there. [We visited the Cave of Machpelah during the day of Feb. 21st of this year.] Isaac and Rebekkah are buried there. Jacob and Leah are buried there. Rachel is buried near Bethlehem.
Niether Ishmael, Esau, nor any of their sons, nor any of the many wives they had — none of them are buried in Machpelah. And Machpelah, as I said, is not mentioned in the Qur’an.
THE GOD OF THE CHRISTIAN AND THE JEW DOESN’T HATE THE MUSLIMS. Jer. 31:1, "At the same time, saith the LORD, will I be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be my people.
2 Thus saith the LORD, The people which were left of the sword found grace in the wilderness; even Israel, when I went to cause him to rest.
3 The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee." [In the Hebrew, as you well know Yossi, the language is that the God of Love, Jehovah God, has drawn "all people - Jew and Gentile" from afar. And, the language says it was "with lovingkindness" Jehovah God "extended lovingkindness" unto all people, but, especially the Everlasting Covenanted people, the sons and daughters of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.]
Our Christian Scriptures, Yossi, bears out the same truth for it says there in 2 Peter 3:9, "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." When one discusses with a Muslim their "idea" of Mohammed’s plan of salvation, the answer is always "if ‘allah’ wills." I thank God that the God of the Jew and the God of the Christian is "not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
Shimon Erem is a part of the Israeli Christian Nexus in California. I am sure that you know him. On that web site you will find Jews saying "you can’t trust Vineyard, he will tell you Jeshua is Messiah." I have been writing and saying that ever since I got involved in trying to keep that little land of Palestine for the Jews. Yes, Yossi, your Bible, the Tanach, the Old Testament, does say also in Jeremiah: Jer. 31:31, "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."
But, that isn’t my word. It is the WORD of the LORD GOD OF THE HEBREWS, JEHOVAH GOD.
The Muslims live in chains of slavery just as the Germans lived in chains to the Nazis. The Muslims live in chains of slavery just as the Russians lived in chains of slavery first, to Lenin, and then next, to Stalin. The Muslims live in chains of slavery just as the Chinese, the North Koreans, the North Vietamese, the Cambodians, the Laotians — all ---- lived in chains of slavery to the International Communists. We believe however, as our Bible teaches, "...And ye shall know the TRUTH and the TRUTH shall make you free."
THE GOD OF THE CHRISTIAN AND THE JEW IS THE GOD OF CREATION AND LIFE.
Ge 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so. {life: Heb. a living soul}
31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day. "
Gen. 2:18, "And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him."
The God of the Christian and of the Jew is not like the False god of Islam, "allah." Allah is a god of destruction, slaughter and death. Allah is the ‘god’of the homicide bomber. Allah is the "god" of throat slitting; witness Rabbi Fogel and his family in Itamar recently. "Allah" is the ‘god" of the 9/11 hijackers. Those nineteen hijackers as they hijacked airplanes crashed them into the Twin Towers screaming as loud as they could "allahu akbar. Allahu akbar." That is not "God is great" as the Politically Correct news media would have us to believe. No Sir! It is "allah, the sword god, the war god, the moon god — is greater! Greater? Greater than whom? Of course, in their religion, their ‘false god’ allah is greater than our GOD, JEHOVAH GOD!
5/6th of the world’s population is scheduled to either be subjugated, or slain by the 1/6th of the world’s population, followers of "allah." And, in that lubricious world —lewd as with the smoothing of lubricated with oil— women are only like "cows," —chattel, to be used and then discarded. [While visiting Ma’aleh Adumim in February, I left our fellas there, and took a cab back to the Ramada. The driver, an Israeli Arab, asked me right off, "How many sons do you have." I said "four." He said, "I have twenty." "Oh," I said, "but how many wives do you have." He said proudly, "I have four permanent ones and I’ve had six temporary ones." I said, "Well, our average is better. One wife for four sons beats ten wives for twenty sons." But, he still had to be "greater" than I was, in the birthing of sons. [Thank God for the preservation of the "home unit" by the Jews, and we know we Christians owe you Jews for that preservation.]
In 558 AD, during Mohammed’s camel caravan days in the Arabian desert, Jibril, that ‘genie’ who supposedly is Gabriel [Qur’an - Jinn,] told Mohammed that the Meccans could continue to worship the sun god and star god, along with the 357 other pagan gods. But, the capricious god ‘allah’ abolished the sun and star gods, along with those other 357 pagan gods in 570 AD and said, "Now boys, ‘allah,’ the "greater-than" god is the only god we can now worship. Thank God, our Bible teaches, "Jesus Christ, the same, yesterday, today and forever." And, of course Yossi, that holds true for Jehovah God, who hasn’t changed his mind about anything.
THE GOD OF THE JEW AND THE CHRISTIAN IS A "COVENANT-KEEPING GOD."
My departed-to-heaven friend, Dr. Joe Boyd, formerly an All American Football Player who carried Texas A & M to their only National Championship in 1939, used to always quote Ezekiel 16:60 relative to the Jews. Eze. 16:60, "Nevertheless I will remember my covenant with thee in the days of thy youth, and I will establish unto thee an everlasting covenant." Joe would say, "God loved the Jews so much that HE made an everlasting covenant with the Jew."
"Allah," the fase god, the moon god, the sword god, the war god, the "greater-than" god, is a "covenant-breaking-god." In 570 AD, Mohammed’s genie, Jibril, changed his mind, and "allah" said, "I am the only god you can now worship." The sun god, the star god, and those 357 gods are now out, and "I," the "greater-than" god am the only god "in."
THE GOD OF THE JEW AND THE CHRISTIAN IS A "GOD OF TRUTH."
Our Scriptures declare plainly in Joh. 4:23, "But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."
The "allah" worshippers say that Jehovah God is a wimpy God; a sissy God; a God of love; a God of peace; a God of Salvation; a God of Refuge!
But, Yossi, our God, Jehovah God, is a God of Revealed Truth, so that from the least unto the greatest, from the poorest unto the richest, from the youngest unto the eldest — ALL, ALL, ALL — anywhere, anytime, anybody — ALL can draw near to Jehovah God, and get to know HIM.
But, "allah, the moon god, the war god, the sword god, the destroying god, the homicide bomber god, the throat slitting god, the "blow-up-the-buses god"—watch out Wally Beebee, watch out Jim Vineyard, watch out Sam Fugate, watch out Bobby Roberson, watch out Jeff Fugate— for from Minarets all over America, five times a day, goes out that call to prayer, "allahu akbar- allahu akbar - allahu akbar - allahu akbar- allahu akbar," or, "allah is greater!" Greater than whom? Greater than Jehovah God.
Yossi, I shall give you one last passage of scripture, and one final thought, and then this long letter will be done! Gen. 6:9, "These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.
10 And Noah begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.
11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.
12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.
13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth."
In closing, let's just look at that one word I’ve shaded, which is very descriptive of the false religion of the false god "allah." In English the word is "violence." In Hebrew the word is Hamas and means "utter and evil violence." In Arabic the "word" is "Hamas" also and means "hero," "strong," "daring." In the West Bank I don’t know how many pictures I have of the West Bank martyrs, whom the followers of the false god "allah" have up on light poles, believing that those "Hamas" freedom fighters, as they call them, are heroes, and that they all went to "allah’s paradise" and received 72 dark eyed virgins.
Yossi, pray for me that my health, nor my financial needs will not prevent me from carrying on for the Jews.
I remain, sincerely and gratefully, for that day the L-D G-D of the Hebrews allowed my path to cross with that of yours.
 
Your Yedid and Chaver,
 
JIM VINEYARD
YEDIDIM OF ISRAEL

No comments:

Post a Comment